NEW-IN PUMPSShop now
Embracing a plush new texture, Herno updates one of its iconic styles with a lustrous velvet. It’s saturated in a deep midnight blue and is woven with silver threads that glisten at every angle, while it’s quilted, topped with a funnel-neck and framed with chicly cropped sleeves.
SKU No.: SC359121
Style No.: 760657
Size & Fit
- Herno midnight blue velvet jacket
- Metallic weave, quilted, high neck, two side slip pockets, dolman cropped sleeves, designer plaque, fully lined
- Concealed press stud fastenings through front
- 100% polyester; lining: 100% polyamide; filling: 90% down, 10% goose feather
- Dry clean
- Length shoulder to hem: 24 inches/ 61cm
- Boxy fit
- Model is 5'10"/ 178 cm and wears a size UK8/ IT40
Born out of founder Giuseppe Marenzi's desire to create the perfect raincoat in 1948, today Herno still combines practical functionality with cutting-edge fashion. Having vastly expanded its range of outerwear over the past few decades, Herno is the go-to brand for stylish quilted jackets and padded coats, which are made with the finest goose down to unequivocally protect against unpredictable weather.
You May Also Like
Help & Advice
Find out the delivery options for this item.
We offer a free returns service using your Returns Note provided in your parcel or alternatively return in person to your nearest store.Find out more
If you're suffering from a sartorial block or need a hand hunting down something extra special, we're here to help.