Arguably the house’s most iconic accessory, Jacquemus’ Le Chiquito Moyen bag is imagined here in a bright white hue. Its butter-soft leather base is presented with an antique gold-tone designer plaque and crafted to a minimalist profile that swings from an exaggerated top handle or detachable shoulder strap.
SKU No.: SC413346
Style No.: 810809
Size & Fit
- Jacquemus white nubuck top handle bag
- Top handle, detachable adjustable shoulder strap, gold-tone designer stamp and hardware, internal card slot, fully lined
- Concealed magnetic press-stud fastening at flap front
- Comes with a dust bag
- Width: 7 inches/ 18cm
- Height: 5.5 inches/ 14cm
- Depth: 3 inches/ 8cm
- Top handle drop: 5 inches/ 13cm
- Min. shoulder strap drop: 18 inches/ 46cm
- Max. shoulder strap drop: 21 inches/ 54cm
Born and raised in France, Simon Porte Jacquemus founded his namesake label in 2009 at twenty years old. Originally a womenswear label, the brand’s first menswear collection was released in 2019. Inspired by his family and southern France, Jacquemus embraces a relaxed, elegant aesthetic with a playful edge; the brand’s oversized straw hats and micro-bags have proved breakout hits on both the street style and social media circuits.
You May Also Like
Help & Advice
Find out the delivery options for this item.
Returns couldn't be easier.Find out more
If you're suffering from a sartorial block or need a hand hunting down something extra special, we're here to help.