Tapestry-jacquard straight-leg trousers
Please select a size
This style runs true to size
Size & Fit
- Mki Miyuki Zoku multicoloured bouclé-knit trousers
- Tapestry jacquard, cropped, belt loops, slant pockets, white logo embroidery, two button-fastening back pockets, pocket lining
- Concealed zip, hook and button fastenings at front
- 90% polyester, 10% cotton; lining: 100% polyester
- Hand wash
- Inside leg length: 28 inches/ 71cm
- Relaxed, straight-leg
- Model is 6'1"/ 185cm and wears a size medium
SKU No.: SC337207
Style No.: 746997
Vik Tailor opened the first Mki Miyuki Zoku concept store in Leeds back in 2010 with the aim to introduce new styles and designers to the city’s style cognoscenti. Since then, the brand has shifted from curation to creation with its collections of men’s clothing gaining an international following. The name itself is Japanese and stems from a sixties subcultural tribe known as the Miyuki-Zoku, which consisted of American Ivy-League style obsessives whose devotion to elegant and cutting-edge casualwear still serves as inspiration to label.
You May Also Like
Help & Advice
Find out the delivery options for this item.
We offer a free returns service using your Returns Note provided in your parcel or alternatively return in person to your nearest store.Find out more
If you're suffering from a sartorial block or need a hand hunting down something extra special, we're here to help.