Grenoble Vonne floral-print jacket
Grenoble, the third edit in the Moncler Genius series, fuses the worlds of high-fashion and skiwear…
Please select a size
This style runs true to size
Grenoble, the third edit in the Moncler Genius series, fuses the worlds of high-fashion and skiwear functionality. Presented at Milan Fashion Week, this brushed velvet jacket is printed with bold red florals and padded with down for high thermal insulation; its windproof and water-repellent finish will keep you protected from the elements.
SKU No.: SC297925
Style No.: 713133
Size & Fit
- Moncler black brushed velvet jacket
- Windproof, water repellent, floral print, padded, drawstring high neck, designer plaque, front zipped pockets, zipped sleeve pockets, black jersey cuffs with thumbholes, quilted shell lining
- Waterproof zip fastening through front
- 97% cotton, 3% elastane; lining: 100% polyamide; padding: 90% down, 10% feather
- Dry clean
- Length shoulder to hem: 22 inches/ 56cm
- Model is 5'10"/ 178cm and wears a size 1
The Moncler brand, whose name is derived from an abbreviation of its birthplace, the Alpine town of Monestier-de-Clermont, began its ascent to success in 1952 under the reign of René Ramillon. Once synonymous with the goose-down jacket, the brand has expanded its production of outerwear to include Fair Isle knits, lightweight jackets and versatile footwear. Moncler was the first company to develop specific equipment for high-altitude conditions, meaning the quality of its ski and après-ski fashion is unparalleled across the industry.
You May Also Like
Help & Advice
Find out the delivery options for this item.
We offer a free returns service using your Returns Note provided in your parcel or alternatively return in person to your nearest store.Find out more
If you're suffering from a sartorial block or need a hand hunting down something extra special, we're here to help.