NEW IN BAGSShop now
Faiveley black quilted shell coat
The Faiveley jacket embodies Moncler’s technological expertise and innovation. Crafted from…
Please select a size
This style runs true to size
The Faiveley jacket embodies Moncler’s technological expertise and innovation. Crafted from lightweight shell, its high collar is embossed with the label’s logo and can be unzipped to unveil a drawstring hood. Its direct injection quilting offers superior warmth thanks to the down padding.
SKU No.: SC341541
Style No.: 750364
Size & Fit
- Moncler black shell coat
- Quilted, designer-stamped high neck, contrast panel, drawstring press-stud fastening hood, zipped front pockets, designer plaque at sleeve, elasticated cuffs, fully lined
- Two-way zip fastenings through front
- 100% polyamide; contrast: 100% polyester; lining: 100% polyamide; filling: 90% down, 10% feather (goose)
- Hand wash
- Length shoulder to hem: 26 inches/ 66cm
- Slim fit
- Model is 6'2"/ 188cm, chest size 38 inches and wears a size 3
The Moncler brand, whose name is derived from an abbreviation of its birthplace, the Alpine town of Monestier-de-Clermont, began its ascent to success in 1952 under the reign of René Ramillon. Once synonymous with the goose-down jacket, the brand has expanded its production of outerwear to include Fair Isle knits, lightweight jackets and versatile footwear. Moncler was the first company to develop specific equipment for high-altitude conditions, meaning the quality of its ski and après-ski fashion is unparalleled across the industry.
You May Also Like
Help & Advice
Find out the delivery options for this item.
We offer a free returns service using your Returns Note provided in your parcel or alternatively return in person to your nearest store.Find out more
If you're suffering from a sartorial block or need a hand hunting down something extra special, we're here to help.