NEW IN BAGSShop now
Inspired by the 19th century structured petticoat known as the crinoline, Moncler’s Alouette jacket defines the silhouette with a waist-cinching belt that acts as the focal point of the design. Luxuriously quilted and down-filled for heightened warmth, the constructed style is fit for both inner-city landscapes and icy climates.
SKU No.: SC341899
Style No.: 758359
Size & Fit
- Moncler white shell jacket
- Quilted, high elasticated neck, designer plaque, elasticated belted waist, two zipped front pockets, elasticated cuffs, partially elasticated hem, fully lined
- Two-way zip fastening through front
- 100% polyamide; lining: 100% polyamide; filling: 90% down, 10% feathers (goose)
- Hand wash
- Length shoulder to hem: 26 inches/ 66cm
- Slim fit
- Model is 5'9"/ 175cm and wears a size 1
The Moncler brand, whose name is derived from an abbreviation of its birthplace, the Alpine town of Monestier-de-Clermont, began its ascent to success in 1952 under the reign of René Ramillon. Once synonymous with the goose-down jacket, the brand has expanded its production of outerwear to include Fair Isle knits, lightweight jackets and versatile footwear. Moncler was the first company to develop specific equipment for high-altitude conditions, meaning the quality of its ski and après-ski fashion is unparalleled across the industry.
You May Also Like
Help & Advice
Find out the delivery options for this item.
We offer a free returns service using your Returns Note provided in your parcel or alternatively return in person to your nearest store.Find out more
If you're suffering from a sartorial block or need a hand hunting down something extra special, we're here to help.