NEW-IN PUMPSShop now
Badenne blue quilted shell jacket
Moncler’s Badenne jacket is sure to get you noticed in the street or on the slopes. Imagined…
Please select a size
This style runs true to size
Moncler’s Badenne jacket is sure to get you noticed in the street or on the slopes. Imagined in a striking electric blue hue, this technical shell style is quilted with down padding and features an innovative zip-away hood for unparalleled practicality.
SKU No.: SC344270
Style No.: 750372
Size & Fit
- Moncler bright blue shell jacket
- Quilted, zip away hood with designer print, drawstring stand collar, rubberised logo plaque, press stud-fastening pockets, elasticated hem, internal zip pocket, fully lined
- Zip fastening through front
- 100% polyamide; fill: 90% down, 10% feathers (goose)
- Hand wash
- Length shoulder to hem: 25 inches/ 64cm
- Regular fit
- Model is 6'1"/ 185cm, chest size 39 inches and wears a size 3
The Moncler brand, whose name is derived from an abbreviation of its birthplace, the Alpine town of Monestier-de-Clermont, began its ascent to success in 1952 under the reign of René Ramillon. Once synonymous with the goose-down jacket, the brand has expanded its production of outerwear to include Fair Isle knits, lightweight jackets and versatile footwear. Moncler was the first company to develop specific equipment for high-altitude conditions, meaning the quality of its ski and après-ski fashion is unparalleled across the industry.
You May Also Like
Help & Advice
Find out the delivery options for this item.
We offer a free returns service using your Returns Note provided in your parcel or alternatively return in person to your nearest store.Find out more
If you're suffering from a sartorial block or need a hand hunting down something extra special, we're here to help.