Moncler’s Tricot olive jacket delivers a fresh take on the label’s iconic outerwear. Offering versatility and practicality, this hybrid piece contrasts a wool-blend knitted body with a down-quilted shell front for added warmth.
SKU No.: SC344772
Style No.: 750395
Size & Fit
- Moncler olive wool-blend jacket
- Quilted shell panels and drawstring hood, designer plaque at sleeve, zipped sleeve pocket, press stud-fastening side pockets, ribbed trims, partially lined
- Two-way zip fastening through front
- Fabric1: 100% polyamide; fabric2: 50% wool, 50% acrylic; lining: 100% polyamide; padding: 90% down, 10% feather (goose)
- Dry clean
- Length shoulder to hem: 23 inches/ 58.5cm
- Regular fit
- Model is 6'2"/ 188cm, chest size 38" and wears a size medium
The Moncler brand, whose name is derived from an abbreviation of its birthplace, the Alpine town of Monestier-de-Clermont, began its ascent to success in 1952 under the reign of René Ramillon. Once synonymous with the goose-down jacket, the brand has expanded its production of outerwear to include Fair Isle knits, lightweight jackets and versatile footwear. Moncler was the first company to develop specific equipment for high-altitude conditions, meaning the quality of its ski and après-ski fashion is unparalleled across the industry.
You May Also Like
Help & Advice
Find out the delivery options for this item.
We offer a free returns service using your Returns Note provided in your parcel or alternatively return in person to your nearest store.Find out more
If you're suffering from a sartorial block or need a hand hunting down something extra special, we're here to help.