Grenoble black quilted shell jacket
Moncler Grenoble’s genius lies in its ability to create high-tech ski styles that’ll…
Please select a size
This style runs true to size
Moncler Grenoble’s genius lies in its ability to create high-tech ski styles that’ll imbue into city life. This black quilted shell jacket is both water and wind-resistant to keep you protected on and off the slopes, while its slick profile is crowned with a hood and lined in a contrasting brilliant red hue.
SKU No.: SC349115
Style No.: 755806
Size & Fit
- Moncler black shell jacket
- Windproof, water-repellent, quilted, drawstring hood with red faux fur lining, designer plaque at sleeve, zipped side pockets, zipped cuffs, black jersey cuff underlay with thumb holes, elasticated cuffs and hem, red shell lining
- Zip fastening through front
- 84% polyamide, 16% elastane; trim: 83% polyamide, 17% elastane; lining1: 100% polyamide; lining2: 100% polyester; fill: 90% down, 10% feathers (goose)
- Machine wash
- Length shoulder to hem: 23 inches/ 59cm
- Semi-fitted style
- Model is 5'10"/ 178cm and wears a size 1
The Moncler brand, whose name is derived from an abbreviation of its birthplace, the Alpine town of Monestier-de-Clermont, began its ascent to success in 1952 under the reign of René Ramillon. Once synonymous with the goose-down jacket, the brand has expanded its production of outerwear to include Fair Isle knits, lightweight jackets and versatile footwear. Moncler was the first company to develop specific equipment for high-altitude conditions, meaning the quality of its ski and après-ski fashion is unparalleled across the industry.
You May Also Like
Help & Advice
Find out the delivery options for this item.
We offer a free returns service using your Returns Note provided in your parcel or alternatively return in person to your nearest store.Find out more
If you're suffering from a sartorial block or need a hand hunting down something extra special, we're here to help.