NEW IN BAGSShop now
Entirely windproof and water-repellent, Moncler’s Tatie shell jacket is expertly engineered to provide extreme protection even in the harshest of climates. Quilted and down-filled for unparalleled warmth, comfort and durability, the innovative style is finished with a detachable fox fur trim and adjustable waist belt.
SKU No.: SC349127
Style No.: 758357
Size & Fit
- Moncler pale gold shell jacket
- Windproof, water-repellent, quilted, detachable fox fur trim at drawstring hood, belt loops, detachable adjustable hook-fastening grosgrain belt with logo plaque, zipped side pockets, zipped sleeve pocket, fully lined
- Zip fastening through front
- 60% polyester, 40% polyamide; trim: 100% fur (blue frost fox) lining1: 100% polyamide; lining2: 60% polyester, 40% polyamide; fill: 90% down, 10% feathers (goose)
- Hand wash
- Length shoulder to hem: 24 inches/ 61cm
- Semi-fitted style
- Model is 5'9"/ 175cm and wears a size 1
The Moncler brand, whose name is derived from an abbreviation of its birthplace, the Alpine town of Monestier-de-Clermont, began its ascent to success in 1952 under the reign of René Ramillon. Once synonymous with the goose-down jacket, the brand has expanded its production of outerwear to include Fair Isle knits, lightweight jackets and versatile footwear. Moncler was the first company to develop specific equipment for high-altitude conditions, meaning the quality of its ski and après-ski fashion is unparalleled across the industry.
You May Also Like
Help & Advice
Find out the delivery options for this item.
We offer a free returns service using your Returns Note provided in your parcel or alternatively return in person to your nearest store.Find out more
If you're suffering from a sartorial block or need a hand hunting down something extra special, we're here to help.