Bady silver quilted shell jacket
Moncler cleverly adds an element of city-ready cool to its high-performance outerwear designs, as…
Please select a size
This style runs true to size
Moncler cleverly adds an element of city-ready cool to its high-performance outerwear designs, as realised in the down-quilted Bady jacket. Doused in a high-octane silver shade, this glossy lightweight shell style is cut to a slim fit and topped with an enveloping drawstring hood.
SKU No.: SC357523
Style No.: 758364
Size & Fit
- Moncler silver shell jacket
- Quilted, detachable drawstring hood, two zipped front pockets, designer plaque at sleeve, press stud-fastening patch pocket, adjustable press stud-fastening elasticated cuffs, fully lined
- Zip fastening through front
- 100% polyamide; lining: 100% polyamide; fill: 90% down, 10% feathers (goose)
- Machine wash
- Length shoulder to hem: 24 inches/ 61cm
- Slim fit
- Model is 5'9"/ 175cm and wears a size 1
The Moncler brand, whose name is derived from an abbreviation of its birthplace, the Alpine town of Monestier-de-Clermont, began its ascent to success in 1952 under the reign of René Ramillon. Once synonymous with the goose-down jacket, the brand has expanded its production of outerwear to include Fair Isle knits, lightweight jackets and versatile footwear. Moncler was the first company to develop specific equipment for high-altitude conditions, meaning the quality of its ski and après-ski fashion is unparalleled across the industry.
You May Also Like
Help & Advice
Find out the delivery options for this item.
We offer a free returns service using your Returns Note provided in your parcel or alternatively return in person to your nearest store.Find out more
If you're suffering from a sartorial block or need a hand hunting down something extra special, we're here to help.