NEW-IN PUMPSShop now
Effraie fur-trimmed quilted cotton jacket
Whether in the city or on the slopes, Moncler’s off-white Effraie jacket will instantly…
Please select a size
This style runs true to size
Whether in the city or on the slopes, Moncler’s off-white Effraie jacket will instantly elevate your outerwear rotation. Constructed from water-resistant cotton-twill, this hooded style is luxuriously quilted with insulating down and framed with sumptuous fur at the sleeves.
SKU No.: SC363154
Style No.: 758366
Size & Fit
- Moncler off-white cotton-twill jacket
- Water-resistant, quilted, elasticated brim at hood, high neck, two concealed press stud-fastening side pockets, detachable fur trim at press stud-fastening cuffs, designer tag, partially elasticated hem, fully lined
- Two-way zip fastening through front
- 100% cotton; lining: 100% polyamide; trim: 100% fox fur; fill: 90% down, 10% feathers
- Dry clean
- Length shoulder to hem: 26 inches/ 66cm
- Fitted style
- Model is 5'10"/ 178cm and wears a size 1
The Moncler brand, whose name is derived from an abbreviation of its birthplace, the Alpine town of Monestier-de-Clermont, began its ascent to success in 1952 under the reign of René Ramillon. Once synonymous with the goose-down jacket, the brand has expanded its production of outerwear to include Fair Isle knits, lightweight jackets and versatile footwear. Moncler was the first company to develop specific equipment for high-altitude conditions, meaning the quality of its ski and après-ski fashion is unparalleled across the industry.
You May Also Like
Help & Advice
Find out the delivery options for this item.
We offer a free returns service using your Returns Note provided in your parcel or alternatively return in person to your nearest store.Find out more
If you're suffering from a sartorial block or need a hand hunting down something extra special, we're here to help.