The pastel pink Kaukara jacket scales down Moncler’s outerwear expertise into a kid-friendly size. Made from durable shell, this zip-through layer is quilted with insulating down padding and hallmarked with the signature logo at the sleeve.
SKU No.: SC477239
Style No.: 891352
Size & Fit
- Moncler Kids pink shell jacket
- Quilted, high-neck, logo appliqué at sleeve, slightly elasticated cuffs, two zip fastening pockets
- Zip fastening through front
- 100% polyamide; fill: 90% down, 10% feathers
- Hand wash
- Size 8 years length shoulder to hem: 18 inches/ 45.5cm
- Also available in sizes 12-14 years
The Moncler brand, whose name is derived from an abbreviation of its birthplace, the Alpine town of Monestier-de-Clermont, began its ascent to success in 1952 under the reign of René Ramillon. Once synonymous with the goose-down jacket, the brand has expanded its production of outerwear to include Fair Isle knits, lightweight jackets and versatile footwear. Moncler was the first company to develop specific equipment for high-altitude conditions, meaning the quality of its ski and après-ski fashion is unparalleled across the industry.
Help & Advice
Find out the delivery options for this item.
Returns couldn't be easier.Find out more
If you're suffering from a sartorial block or need a hand hunting down something extra special, we're here to help.