The classic silhouette of Moncler’s Cambales coat is modernised through its rows of diagonal quilting. Made from lightweight brown shell, this longer-length design is brimming with feather and down padding and features a hood to keep you protected.
SKU No.: SC495811
Style No.: 909590
Size & Fit
- Moncler brown shell coat
- Quilted, high-neck, toggle-fastening hood, designer patch appliqué at sleeve, internal elasticated cuffs, two zip-fastening front pockets, fully lined
- Two-way zip fastening through front
- 100% polyamide; lining: 100% polyamide; padding: 90% down, 10% feathers (goose)
- Hand wash
- Length shoulder to hem: 35 inches/ 89cm
- Slightly loose, A-line fit
- Model is 5'9"/ 175cm and wears a size 0
The Moncler brand, whose name is derived from an abbreviation of its birthplace, the Alpine town of Monestier-de-Clermont, began its ascent to success in 1952 under the reign of René Ramillon. Once synonymous with the goose-down jacket, the brand has expanded its production of outerwear to include Fair Isle knits, lightweight jackets and versatile footwear. Moncler was the first company to develop specific equipment for high-altitude conditions, meaning the quality of its ski and après-ski fashion is unparalleled across the industry.
You May Also Like
Help & Advice
Find out the delivery options for this item.
Returns couldn't be easier.Find out more
If you're suffering from a sartorial block or need a hand hunting down something extra special, we're here to help.