Size & Fit
- Moncler Kids shell jacket
- Quilted, hood, press-stud fastening pocket with logo appliqué at sleeve, elasticated cuffs, logo appliqué, grosgrain panels, two concealed press-stud fastening pockets
- Zip-fastening through front
- 100% polyamide; fill: 90% down, 10% feathers
- Machine wash
- Size 8 years length shoulder to hem: 21 inches/ 53.5cm
- Also available in sizes 4-6 years and 12-14 years
SKU No.: SC504880
Style No.: 912196
The Moncler brand, whose name is derived from an abbreviation of its birthplace, the Alpine town of Monestier-de-Clermont, began its ascent to success in 1952 under the reign of René Ramillon. Once synonymous with the goose-down jacket, the brand has expanded its production of outerwear to include Fair Isle knits, lightweight jackets and versatile footwear. Moncler was the first company to develop specific equipment for high-altitude conditions, meaning the quality of its ski and après-ski fashion is unparalleled across the industry.
Help & Advice
Find out the delivery options for this item.
Returns couldn't be easier.Find out more
If you're suffering from a sartorial block or need a hand hunting down something extra special, we're here to help.