NEW IN BAGSShop now
Blue brushed flannel jacket
When it comes to capturing the cultural zeitgeist through matters of the wardrobe, there’s no…
Please select a size
This style runs true to size
When it comes to capturing the cultural zeitgeist through matters of the wardrobe, there’s no one quite like Off White’s Virgil Abloh. Boasting innovative printed sweatshirt-style sleeves and an industrial spin on the brand’s arrows logo, this checked flannel jacket is a must for streetwear aficionados.
SKU No.: SC334185
Style No.: 745233
Size & Fit
- Off-White blue and black brushed flannel jacket
- Checked, printed back, black printed jersey underlay at sleeves, press stud-fastening and slip chest pocket, ribbed cuffs
- Button fastenings through front
- Fabric1: 75% cotton, 20% polyester, 3% viscose, 2% acrylic; fabric2: 100% cotton
- Machine wash
- Length shoulder to hem: 28 inches/ 71cm
- Relaxed fit
- Model is 6'1"/ 185cm, chest size 39 inches and wears a size medium
Fashion industry insider, Virgil Abloh launched Off-White in 2014 and was nominated for the illustrious LVMH Prize the same year. The designer has achieved rock star status for his zeitgeist-capturing, covetable collaborations with Nike and iconoclastic artists like Barbara Kruger. Expect patchwork cut denim and slick street wear.
You May Also Like
Help & Advice
Find out the delivery options for this item.
We offer a free returns service using your Returns Note provided in your parcel or alternatively return in person to your nearest store.Find out more
If you're suffering from a sartorial block or need a hand hunting down something extra special, we're here to help.