NEW IN BAGSShop now
Light blue printed slim-leg jeans
For an inspired upgrade on your standard denim, look no further than Off-White’s…
Please select a size
This style runs true to size
For an inspired upgrade on your standard denim, look no further than Off-White’s streetwear-inspired jeans. They’re worked to a slim-leg silhouette that boasts a lightly faded finish; their canvas is littered with interesting embellishments from fishnet trims at the pockets to designer plaques at the cuffs.
SKU No.: SC334191
Style No.: 745238
Size & Fit
- Off-White light blue denim jeans
- Printed logo, desiger plaque, mid-rise, slim leg, five pockets, net trim, embroidered signature stripes, belt loops, detachable shoelace belt, faded finish
- Concealed zip and button fastening at front
- 100% cotton
- Hand wash
- Inside leg length: 33 inches/ 84cm
- Front rise: 10 inches/ 25.5cm
- Model is 6'1"/ 185cm and wears a size UK W32
Fashion industry insider, Virgil Abloh launched Off-White in 2014 and was nominated for the illustrious LVMH Prize the same year. The designer has achieved rock star status for his zeitgeist-capturing, covetable collaborations with Nike and iconoclastic artists like Barbara Kruger. Expect patchwork cut denim and slick street wear.
You May Also Like
Help & Advice
Find out the delivery options for this item.
We offer a free returns service using your Returns Note provided in your parcel or alternatively return in person to your nearest store.Find out more
If you're suffering from a sartorial block or need a hand hunting down something extra special, we're here to help.