NEW IN BAGSShop now
Black striped wool-blend shorts
Saint Laurent’s sleek black wool-blend shorts riff on Anthony Vaccarello’s penchant for…
Please select a size
This style runs true to size
Saint Laurent’s sleek black wool-blend shorts riff on Anthony Vaccarello’s penchant for the label’s trademark teeny-tiny eveningwear. Spun with glimmering gold metallic stripes, this mini thigh-skimming pair will amp up the edge after dark.
SKU No.: SC345945
Style No.: 753370
Size & Fit
- Saint Laurent black wool-blend shorts
- Gold metallic stripes, belt loops, three pockets at front, two pockets at back, fully lined
- Concealed hook, button and zip fastening at front
- 96% wool, 3% viscose, 1% polyester; lining: 100% silk; pocket lining: 100% cotton
- Dry clean
- Length waist to hem: 9.5 inches/ 24cm
- Slim fit, particularly short in length
- Model is 5'10"/ 178cm and wears a size UK8/ FR36
Founded in 1961, Yves Saint Laurent was the first couture house to introduce, in 1966, the concept of luxury prêt-à-porter with a collection called “Saint Laurent Rive Gauche”, synonymous of youth and freedom. Throughout the years, the House’s ground-breaking styles have become iconic cultural and artistic references, and its founder, the couturier Yves Saint Laurent, secured a reputation as one of the twentieth century’s foremost designers. Under the creative direction of Anthony Vaccarello, appointed in April 2016, the House offers today a broad range of women’s and men’s ready-to-wear products, leather goods, shoes, jewellery and eyewear.
You May Also Like
Help & Advice
Find out the delivery options for this item.
We offer a free returns service using your Returns Note provided in your parcel or alternatively return in person to your nearest store.Find out more
If you're suffering from a sartorial block or need a hand hunting down something extra special, we're here to help.