Size & Fit
- Stone Island shell jacket
- Garment dyed, wind resistant, hood with peak, two zip-fastening pockets, dropped shoulders, detachable designer plaque at sleeve, press-stud fastening cuffs, toggle-fastening hem, fully lined
- Two-way zip fastening through front
- 100% polyamide; coating: polyurethane resin
- Machine wash
- Length shoulder to hem: 27 inches/ 68.5cm
- Regular fit
- Model is 6'1"/ 185cm, chest size 38 inches and wears a size medium
SKU No.: SC548031
Style No.: 944758
Founded in 1982, Stone Island stands at the apex of cutting-edge design. The Italian label is world-renowned for its research and use of technology, from developing innovative fibres and fabrics to its experimental dyeing techniques – with up to six colours used on a single garment. By embracing a sports aesthetic that focuses on functionality, the brand has garnered a cult following from seemingly disparate style tribes all of whom have the iconic compass logo in common.
You May Also Like
Help & Advice
Find out the delivery options for this item.
Returns couldn't be easier.Find out more
If you're suffering from a sartorial block or need a hand hunting down something extra special, we're here to help.