Heat-reactive navy cotton trousers
Stone Island is constantly pushing the boundaries of clothing design, and these trousers might be…
This style runs large to size, take the next size down
Stone Island is constantly pushing the boundaries of clothing design, and these trousers might be its most exciting creation yet. Patterned with a red and blue geometric camouflage-print, the ripstop cotton material utilises heat-reactive technology to morph and mutate the fabric’s colours according to the temperature of your body.
SKU No.: SC323426
Style No.: 724072
Fabric & Care
- Stone Island navy cotton ripstop trousers
- Colour changing heat-reactive technology, geometric camouflage-print, designer plaque, navy elasticated rib-knit inserts, zip-fastening side pockets, press-stud fastening back pocket, belt loops, elasticated back cuffs
- Concealed zip and press-stud fastening at front
- Fabric1: 100% cotton; fabric2: 98% polyamide, 2% elastane
- Machine wash
- Inside leg length: 29 inches/ 74cm
- Tapered leg
- Model is 6'2"/ 188cm and wears a size IT46/ UK30
Founded in 1982, Stone Island stands at the apex of cutting-edge design. The Italian label is world-renowned for its research and use of technology, from developing innovative fibres and fabrics to its experimental dyeing techniques – with up to six colours used on a single garment. By embracing a sports aesthetic that focuses on functionality, the brand has garnered a cult following from seemingly disparate style tribes all of whom have the iconic compass logo in common.
Collect in StoreHK$95
Order online and pick up from your nearest store. Spend over HK$2500 to qualify for FREE Collect in Store.