NEW-IN PUMPSShop now
Ashland blue straight-leg jeans
Made in the U.S.A., The Row’s Ashland jeans give a modern feel to a classic design. This pair…
Please select a size
This style runs true to size
Made in the U.S.A., The Row’s Ashland jeans give a modern feel to a classic design. This pair is exceptionally cut from faded blue denim and worked to a straight-leg silhouette that’s designed to crop at the ankle.
SKU No.: SC358373
Style No.: 764292
Size & Fit
- The Row blue denim jeans
- Mid-rise, straight leg, cropped, belt loops, five pockets, whiskered, faded finish
- Partially concealed button fastenings at front
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash cold inside out to avoid colour transfer
- Inside leg length: 27 inches/ 69cm
- Front rise: 10 inches/ 25cm
- Model is 5'10"/ 178cm and wears a size UK8/ US4
The brainchild of Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen, THE ROW launched in 2006. Named after London's Savile Row to reflect its dedication to creating well-tailored, top-quality pieces, the brand focuses on classic wardrobe staples. THE ROW aims to turn simple items into timeless, elegant pieces that transcend seasons and build a foundation for every outfit.
Help & Advice
Find out the delivery options for this item.
We offer a free returns service using your Returns Note provided in your parcel or alternatively return in person to your nearest store.Find out more
If you're suffering from a sartorial block or need a hand hunting down something extra special, we're here to help.