WOMEN'S NEW SEASONShop now
Black puff-sleeve mini dress
This slim black dress was first spotted in Versace’s Resort 20 lookbook and continues the…
Please select a size
This style runs true to size
This slim black dress was first spotted in Versace’s Resort 20 lookbook and continues the collection’s bold western theme. Detailed with padded shoulders, this mini style is framed with printed puff sleeves that are decorated with belt and baroque motifs for an impactful finish.
SKU No.: SC374934
Style No.: 781221
Size & Fit
- Versace black crepe mini dress
- Round-neck, shoulder pads, knot embellishments, printed puff sleeves, partially lined
- Concealed zip fastening at back
- Fabric1: 100% viscose; fabric2: 95% viscose, 5% elastane; lining: 71% acetate, 29% silk
- Dry clean
- Length shoulder to hem: 34 inches/ 86cm
- Slim fit
- Model is 5'11"/ 180cm and wears a size UK8/ IT40
One of the world's leading fashion houses, Versace was founded in 1978 by Gianni Versace who redefined fashion's place in popular culture. Following his death in 1997, Donatella Versace took the reins and successfully cemented the Versace group's iconic status while remaining true to the brand's opulent and bold aesthetic. Versace continues to exudes timeless elegance, Italian glamour and modern sensualism.
Help & Advice
Find out the delivery options for this item.
We offer a free returns service using your Returns Note provided in your parcel or alternatively return in person to your nearest store.Find out more
If you're suffering from a sartorial block or need a hand hunting down something extra special, we're here to help.