Size & Fit
- Wolford stretch-jersey top
- Cradle to Cradle Certified™ meaning all components are biodegrade or depolymerize to help reduce waste
- Wide neckline, dropped shoulders, split cuffs with draped tie-fastening detail, panelled, longer back hem, raw unfinished trims
- Slips on
- 78% modal, 22% elastane
- Machine wash
- Length shoulder to hem: 22 inches/ 56cm; back: 30 inches/ 76cm
- Loose fit
- Model is 5'9"/ 175cm and wears a size small
SKU No.: SC501099
Style No.: 889840
Founded in Austria in 1949 by Walter Palmers and Reinhold Wolff, Wolford is one of the world’s leading producers of luxury hosiery and lingerie. The label's beautifully made, high-quality undergarments, legwear and bodywear are designed to last using innovative technology. Unique and instantly recognisable, Wolford pieces are wardrobe staples that perfectly stylise the female silhouette.
You May Also Like
Help & Advice
Find out the delivery options for this item.
Returns couldn't be easier.Find out more
If you're suffering from a sartorial block or need a hand hunting down something extra special, we're here to help.