Crushliner Gel Eyeliner
Take your eye look to the next level with Yves Saint Laurent’s Crushliner Gel Eyeliner Pencil. It has a super-blendable rich and creamy formula which allows you to build your look from a precise winged eye to bold graphic lines or a smoked-out look. Enriched with natural pomegranate extract from the YSL Beauty Ourika Community Gardens in the Atlas Mountains of Morocco, the gel formula is completely smudge-resistant, waterproof and transfer-resistant for an eyeliner that lasts up to 24 hours, without fading or smudging.
The Crushliner Gel Eyeliner comes in 6 highly pigmented shades from a classic black, bold cobalt blue and a rich burgundy, wear alone or pair a few shades together for a clash of colour.
SKU No.: BS869584
Style No.: 869584
How to Use
5 ways to use Crushliner Gel Eyeliner Pencil:
• Classic winged liner: Apply 3 dots across the lash line from the inner to outer corner and connect the dots for a precise, winged look. Use Touche Eclat Illuminating Pen to tidy mistakes and sharpen the wing.
• Smoked out liner: Apply the gel liner to the lash line and draw a winged line following the natural shape of your eye. Take an eyeshadow brush and gently buff the eyeliner to soften and blend out on the eyelid to create the desired effect. Experiment with different colours for a modern smoky eye.
• Open-ended liner: For a more graphic liner, apply Crushliner across the lash line to create a wing and follow the brow bone back towards the middle of the eye, creating a graphic, angled shape. For a more adventurous eye look, add a pop of colour using another eyeliner shade. Best with blue or green shades.
• Negative space eyeliner: Apply eyeliner to the lash line as if applying a winged liner, flicking the eyeliner out at the outer corner of the eye. Return to the inner corner and add the liner to the top and bottom, creating an angle and connect to the top line. Use Touche Eclat Illuminating Pen to sharpen lines as desired.
• Barely-there eyeliner: Use this technique to add subtle depth to the eye for a natural look. Apply the gel liner lightly in soft strokes across the lash line in an upward motion and blend out with an eyeshadow brush. Best with a soft brown, grey or burgundy eyeliner shades.
You May Also Like
Help & Advice
Find out the delivery options for this item.
Returns couldn't be easier.Find out more
If you're suffering from a sartorial block or need a hand hunting down something extra special, we're here to help.