Competition Terms & Conditions
1. These terms and conditions are appended to and superseded by any specific terms and conditions published alongside the competition.
2. Entry into the competition is free and no purchase is necessary unless stated otherwise in the specific terms of the competition.
3. Employees, ex-employees (and their families) of Harvey Nichols, third parties and all agencies connected to this competition are not eligible to enter.
4. Winners will be drawn at random from all entries received. The decision of the Group CRM Manager at Harvey Nichols will be final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
6. One entry per registered user. Harvey Nichols takes no responsibility for lost, damaged, illegible or non-received entries. Entries must be received by any mechanism described as necessary to enter the competition.
7. Entry costs (where applicable) are as advertised. Entrants are liable for their costs to access telephone, mobile or computer networks.
8. Unless otherwise stated, entries must arrive by the published closing date for the competition. Entries received after this time will be disqualified. Harvey Nichols may, at its discretion, extend the closing date without prior notice.
9. All entries, photographs or other matter submitted as part of a competition entry shall become the property and the copyright of Harvey Nichols. Harvey Nichols reserves the right to transmit them all or in part or use them in any way it thinks fit without the permission of the entrant or payment for such use.
10. Except where it is expressly stated that the winner will be the first correct entry or entries drawn at random from the total entries submitted. Other prizes will be awarded in accordance with the order of priority stated with the competition.
11. Harvey Nichols reserves the right to change the rules or void the competition at any time.
12. In the event of a printing or broadcast error (obvious or otherwise), which affects the competition in any way, Harvey Nichols reserves the right to administer the competition as though the error had not occurred, having informed the entrants, through the original media, of the original text.
13. Winner(s) of prizes may be published on the Harvey Nichols website or other Harvey Nichols ‘marketing’ channels. Names of winners and results of competitions will be available on request, enclosing a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Competitions, Harvey Nichols Head Office, 361 - 365 Chiswick High Road, London W4 4HS.
14. Prize is as stated. There is no cash alternative in any circumstances whatsoever to the prizes offered. Prizes are not transferable unless otherwise stated. If for any reason an advertised prize is unavailable, Harvey Nichols reserves the right at its absolute discretion to substitute a similar prize of equivalent or greater value. Only one prize will be awarded per household. Please allow 28 days for delivery of all prizes.
15. In some competitions, entry may be restricted to entrants of eighteen years and over. However, where there is no age limit or other restriction of entrants in Harvey Nichols competitions, in accordance with Rule 18, Harvey Nichols will not offer an alternative prize to any winner (such as a minor), who for any reason whatsoever is prevented from receiving or making use of the prize offered. Entrants under the age of 18 should seek permission from the bill payer before making an entry via website, phone or mobile phone, and must have permission from their parent or guardian.
16. If the winner of a competition is unable to take up a prize for any reason, Harvey Nichols reserves the right to award it to an alternative winner, in which case the first winner chosen will not be eligible for any share of the prize whatsoever.
17. If no response is received by the winner(s) of the prize, Harvey Nichols may dispose of the prize as it thinks fit, without any liability to the winner(s) for having done so.
18. All winners are required to cooperate with Harvey Nichols to publicise their win as Harvey Nichols deems appropriate.
19. Failure to comply with any of these rules will disqualify an entry from taking part in the competition. Harvey Nichols reserves the right to disqualify any entry at its absolute discretion.
20. The decision of Harvey Nichols is final in all matters concerning a competition. It is a condition of entry to the competition that the entrant agrees to be bound by these, in particular that the decisions of Harvey Nichols and judges on any matter whatsoever arising out of or connected with the competition are final.
21. Where prizes are to be provided by a third party, the winner(s) will be required to complete all appropriate or applicable booking or other formalities direct with such provider. Harvey Nichols will have no responsibility for the acts or defaults of any other persons.
22. The personal details supplied by entrants will only be used for the purpose of the competition entered unless entrants indicate otherwise upon entering the competition.
23. The prize is not in conjunction with any other offers, and no cash alternative will be provided.
24. The promoter is Harvey Nichols and Company Limited.