All stores have now re-opened.
Dining is available at all locations apart from Dublin.
If you have any other queries, please contact our customer services team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Is there a time limit for customers shopping in-store?
Customers can shop in our stores at leisure without time restrictions.
Will I need to pre-book my visit?
No. Customers can visit the store without booking. If the store reaches capacity, customers may be asked to queue for a short time before entering.
Will I be able to try on clothes and use the fitting rooms?
Yes, fitting rooms will be open for all customers to use. Staff will be on hand to assist customers when selecting items and using the fitting rooms.
Can I return an item to the store for a refund or exchange?
Yes, items can be returned to any of our UK stores and our standard returns policy is in place. Further details of our returns policy can be found here.
If I order an item at harveynichols.com, will I be able collect it in my local store?
Collect-In-Store will be available at all Harvey Nichols stores in England from 12th April.
Is the clothing alterations service available?
Yes, our garment alteration and pinning services are operating as normal with additional safety measures in place to ensure a safe and comfortable experience for customers.
Store Opening Dates
Restaurant Opening Dates
To ensure a safe and comfortable experience for all our customers, we have made some important changes to our Stores and Restaurants.
- Our teams will be on hand to welcome you and offer guidance to assist in navigating the store.
- To allow for safe and comfortable social distancing, the layout of our stores has been adjusted with specific entrances and exits, directional signage and distance markers.
- Please note that wearing a face covering is compulsory when shopping in our stores in England and in Scotland, in line with government guidance, unless you are exempt.
- No-touch sanitising stations are located throughout the store and at all entrances.
- Capacity restrictions are in place across our stores so our teams can carefully manage the number of customers in specific areas at any one time. The maximum occupancy for our customers' lifts has also been reduced.
- Customer toilet facilities are available and enhanced deep cleaning procedures have been introduced across all our stores and restaurants.
- Beauty Advisors will be on hand to offer advice and guidance. Product testers will be available on request for restricted use.
- Customer fitting rooms will be open.
- Contactless payment is preferred. However, there will be a restricted number of tills available in-store where cash payment can be made.
To ensure a safe and seamless dining experience for all our customers, we have made some important changes in our venues:
- To allow for safe and comfortable social distancing, the layout of our restaurants and bars have been adjusted.
- We ask that all guests sanitise their hands when entering and leaving the restaurant or bar.
- In England, tables can comprise up to six guests or two households, in line with government guidelines on the ‘rule of six’.
- Enhanced deep cleaning procedures have been introduced across all our stores and restaurants, including customer toilets.
- Menus can be viewed electronically with a dedicated QR code. Disposable menus will be available on request.
- Guests are requested to make contactless payment where possible.
The below guidelines are applicable from Monday 17th May:
- For indoor reservations, we are accepting up to six guests from three separate households.
- For outdoor reservations, we are accepting up to six guests from six separate households.
- Alcohol will be available indoors as well as outdoors.
What are the opening times for each restaurant?
Please see the individual restaurant pages here for more information.
Will I need to book a table?
Reservations are required for terrace dining and bookings will be managed on a first come first serve basis. Cancellations or changes to your booking may be required in the event of adverse weather conditions. To book a table, please see the individual restaurant pages here.
Is there a limit to the number of guests who can dine together?
Yes. In England, tables can comprise of up to six guests or two households, in line with government guidelines on the ‘rule of six’.