We are excited to welcome you back to Harvey Nichols. It's a (socially distanced) step in the right direction.
Please see a list of our re-opened stores and restaurants below, along with information on how we're keeping our staff and customers safe. Our other locations will open when we are confident it is safe to do so and following Government Guidelines.
If you have any other queries, please contact our customer services team by emailing email@example.com.
Store Re-Opening Dates
Restaurant Re-Opening Dates
- OXO Tower - Now open - Book a table
- Knightsbridge - Most restaurants and bars are open - Please see individual restaurant pages for further information
- Leeds - Brasserie and Bar now open - Book a table
- Edinburgh - Temporarily closed in accordance with Scottish Government Guidelines
- Bristol - Bar now open - Restaurant re-opening Wednesday 28th October
- Birmingham - Bar now open
- Manchester - Please check back later for further information
- Dublin - Please check back later for further information
- Liverpool - Please check back later for further information
To ensure a safe and comfortable experience for all of our customers, we have made some important changes to our Stores and Restaurants.
- Our teams will be on hand to welcome you and offer guidance to assist in navigating the store.
- To allow for safe and comfortable social distancing, the layout of our stores has been adjusted with specific entrances and exits, directional signage and distance markers.
- Please note that the wearing a face covering will be compulsory when shopping in our stores from 24th July in England and from 10th July in Scotland, in line with government guidance.
- No-touch sanitising stations are located throughout the store and at all entrances.
- Capacity restrictions are in place across our stores so our teams can carefully manage the number of customers in specific areas at any one time. The maximum occupancy for our customers lifts has also been reduced.
- Customer toilet facilities are available and enhanced deep cleaning procedures have been introduced across all of our stores and restaurants.
- Beauty Advisors will be on hand to offer advice and guidance, but product testers will not be available.
- Customer fitting rooms will be open and all items will be quarantined for 48 hours before returning to the sales floor.
- Shoes where possible will be sanitised before returning to the sales floor.
- Contactless payment is preferred, however there will be a restricted number of tills available in-store where cash payment can be made.
Is there a time limit for customers shopping in-store?
Customers are able to shop in our stores at leisure without time restrictions.
Will I need to pre-book my visit?
No. Customers are able to visit the store without booking. If the store reaches capacity, customers may be asked to queue for a short time before entering.
Will I be able to try on clothes and use the fitting rooms?
Yes, fitting rooms will be open for all customers to use. Returned items will be quarantined for 48 hours before returning to the sales floor. Staff will be on hand to assist customers when selecting items and using the fitting rooms.
Can I return an item to the store for a refund or exchange?
Yes, items can be returned to any of our UK stores and our standard returns policy is in place. Further details of our returns policy can be found here.
If I order an item at harveynichols.com, will I be able collect it in my local store?
Our ‘Collect in Store’ service is operating in our Knightsbridge, Leeds, Edinburgh and Manchester stores. Please see locations available for Collect In Store here.
Is the clothing alterations service available?
Yes, our garment alteration and pinning services are operating as normal with additional safety measures in place to ensure a safe and comfortable experience for customers.
To ensure a safe and seamless dining experience for all of our customers, we have made some important changes in our venues:
- To allow for safe and comfortable social distancing, the layout of our restaurants and bars have been adjusted.
- We ask that all guests sanitise their hands when entering and leaving the restaurant or bar.
- In England, we are welcoming parties of up to 6 people in our restaurants and bars.
- In Scotland, we are welcoming parties of up to 6 people, from no more than two households or social bubbles. Please note, dining at Harvey Nichols Edinburgh is temporarily closed in accordance with Scottish Government Guidelines.
- Enhanced deep cleaning procedures have been introduced across all our stores and restaurants, including customer toilets.
- Menus can be viewed electronically with a dedicated QR code. Disposable menus will be available on request.
- Guests are requested to make contactless payment where possible.
What are the opening times for each restaurant?
Please see the individual restaurant pages here for more information.
Will I need to book a table?
Customers are able to visit all of our Bars and Restaurants without making a reservation, but booking is recommended to ensure we can welcome you and your guests at your preferred time without queuing. To book a table, please see the individual restaurant pages here.
Is there a limit to the number of guests who can dine together?
Yes, in line with current government guidelines, we are currently limiting the number of guests to six per table in England. In Scotland, we are welcoming parties of up to six people, from no more than two households or social bubbles. Please note, dining at Harvey Nichols Edinburgh is temporarily closed in accordance with Scottish Government Guidelines.