RE-OPENING OUR STORES & RESTAURANTS
We have now re-opened some of our Stores and Restaurants. To see which of our locations are open, please visit our FAQs page.
To ensure a safe and comfortable experience for all of our customers, we have made some important changes to our Stores and Restaurants:
- Our teams will be on hand to welcome you and offer guidance to assist in navigating the store.
- To allow for safe and comfortable social distancing, the layout of our stores has been adjusted with specific entrances and exits, directional signage and distance markers.
- Please note that the wearing a face covering will be compulsory when shopping in our stores from 24th July in England and from 10th July in Scotland, in line with government guidance.
- No-touch sanitising stations are located throughout the store and at all entrances.
- Capacity restrictions are in place across our stores so our teams can carefully manage the number of customers in specific areas at any one time. The maximum occupancy for our customers lifts has also been reduced.
- Customer toilet facilities are available and enhanced deep cleaning procedures have been introduced across all of our stores and restaurants.
- Beauty Advisors will be on hand to offer advice and guidance, but product testers will not be available.
- Customer fitting rooms will be open and all items will be quarantined for 48 hours before returning to the sales floor.
- Shoes where possible will be sanitised before returning to the sales floor.
- Contactless payment is preferred, however there will be a restricted number of tills available in-store where cash payment can be made.
We at Harvey Nichols are working hard to keep fulfilling and delivering online orders to our customers in the UK and internationally.
In order to protect the health of our colleagues and customers, we are taking extra safety precautions that may result in delays to your order. We hope you will understand, and we thank you for your continued custom and your patience.
If you need further information regarding your order, please email Customer Services at email@example.com. Our consultants are available Monday – Saturday, 10am – 6pm, and Sunday 11am – 6pm. If you get in touch outside of these hours, we will aim to respond to you as promptly as possible the next working day.
LOOKING AFTER OUR DISTRIBUTION WORKERS
During this difficult time, we’ve worked hard to make sure our colleagues feel safe in their working environment and this includes members of our Distribution Centre team, who pack and process the online orders. As well as fashion and beauty we also sell food, wine and sanitising items. Making sure all these items reach our customers safely and our colleagues are happy to come into work is at the forefront of our mission to you.
To make sure Harvey Nichols continues to be a retailer you can rely on, here is a breakdown of some of the measures we’ve put in place so we can continue to provide our services.
We clean hourly and at the end of each shift. This includes but is not limited to; all door handles, microwaves, fridge doors, canteen tables, all controls on roller shutter doors and Mechanical Handling Equipment such as Fork-lift trucks, hand operated pump-trucks, all controls on roller shutter doors and Mechanical Handling Equipment such as Fork-lift trucks, hand operated pump-trucks.
We have changed and updated our online fulfilment environment to ensure a safe, 2 metre distance can be maintained by all of our warehouse staff, at all times. From packing stations to staff canteens, we have put every safety measure in place. These working environments are being carefully monitored each day to ensure we are doing everything correctly at this time to keep our staff and customers safe and well.
PPE (Personal Protect Equipment):
All staff are provided with gloves, masks and sanitizer.
Throughout this time, we want to ensure our team feel as supported as possible. With this in mind, we have arranged weekly check ins with the team spokesperson and the management team to report back on any concerns they have in relation to the mental health of the team members.
Please see our Stores & Restaurants FAQs for further information.
If you need any further information, please email Customer Services at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our consultants are available Monday – Saturday, 10am – 6pm, and Sunday 11am – 6pm. If you get in touch outside of these hours, we will aim to respond to you as promptly as possible the next working day.