OFF WHITEShop now
Alexander McQueen puts a darkly feminine spin on a wardrobe staple in this black blouse. Tailored to a loose silhouette, this pure silk style is traced with ruffles that start at the shoulders before dancing through the sleeves for a touch of graceful movement.
SKU No.: SC332009
Style No.: 746679
Fabric & Care
- Alexander McQueen black silk crepe de chine blouse
- Ruffled trims, button-fastening cuffs, side splits, curved hem, longer back hem
- Concealed button fastenings through front
- 100% silk
- Dry clean
- Length shoulder to hem: front: 28 inches/ 71cm; back: 32 inches/ 82cm
- Loose fit
- Model is 5'10"/ 178cm and wears a size UK8/ IT40
Under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, OBE, Alexander McQueen has been hailed as one of Britain’s greatest avant-garde labels, its collections combining flawless tailoring with a darkly beautiful aesthetic. True to the legacy of Lee Alexander McQueen, the house continues to deliver exquisite ready-to-wear and couture, alongside a range of instantly recognisable accessories, including the coveted Alexander McQueen scarves, bags and jewellery.