OFF WHITEShop now
Suiting separates have always been an integral component within Alexander McQueen collections. After a visit to her hometown of Macclesfield Sarah Burton opted to celebrate England’s tailoring heritage, as demonstrated in this ivory crepe blazer; its padded shoulders and peaked lapels embrace a bold, feminine silhouette.
SKU No.: SC332014
Style No.: 746690
Fabric & Care
- Alexander McQueen ivory crepe blazer
- Padded shoulders, peaked lapels, chest pocket, two front flap pockets, button-embellished cuffs, back vent, fully lined
- Button fastening at front
- 52% viscose, 48% acetate; lining: 100% cupro
- Dry clean
- Length shoulder to hem: 25 inches/ 64cm
- Slim fit
- Model is 5'10"/ 178cm and wears a size UK8/ IT40
Under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, OBE, Alexander McQueen has been hailed as one of Britain’s greatest avant-garde labels, its collections combining flawless tailoring with a darkly beautiful aesthetic. True to the legacy of Lee Alexander McQueen, the house continues to deliver exquisite ready-to-wear and couture, alongside a range of instantly recognisable accessories, including the coveted Alexander McQueen scarves, bags and jewellery.