Up to 50% offShop our Sale
Charcoal draped wool blazer
Part of the opening look at the AW19 runway show, this charcoal blazer echoes Alexander…
Please select a size
This style runs true to size
Part of the opening look at the AW19 runway show, this charcoal blazer echoes Alexander McQueen’s long-standing love affair with British tailoring. Cut from wool, this slim jacket is dramatically worked with a trailing asymmetric ruffle that reveals an exposed ‘Made In England’ selvedge trim.
SKU No.: SC344850
Style No.: 760601
Size & Fit
- Alexander McQueen charcoal wool blazer
- Notched lapels, padded shoulders, chest slip pocket, front flap pocket, draped panel, exposed selvedge detail, button-fastening cuffs, back vent, raw trims, fully lined
- Button fastening at front
- 100% wool; lining: 100% cupro
- Dry clean
- Length shoulder to hem: 1: 30 inches/ 76cm; 2: 53 inches/ 134.5cm
- Semi-fitted style
- Model is 5'9"/ 175cm and wears a size UK8/ IT40
Under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, OBE, Alexander McQueen has been hailed as one of Britain’s greatest avant-garde labels, its collections combining flawless tailoring with a darkly beautiful aesthetic. True to the legacy of Lee Alexander McQueen, the house continues to deliver exquisite ready-to-wear and couture, alongside a range of instantly recognisable accessories, including the coveted Alexander McQueen scarves, bags and jewellery.
You May Also Like
Help & Advice
Find out the delivery options for this item.
We offer a free returns service using your Returns Note provided in your parcel or alternatively return in person to your nearest store.Find out more
If you're suffering from a sartorial block or need a hand hunting down something extra special, we're here to help.