Up to 50% offShop our Sale
Apollo 15 white quilted shell jacket
Crafted in commemoration of the Apollo 15 moon landing, Alpha Industries’ white puffer jacket…
Please select a size
This style runs true to size
Crafted in commemoration of the Apollo 15 moon landing, Alpha Industries’ white puffer jacket is appliquéd with a mission patch to the sleeve and stamped with the NASA logo at the rear. Crafted from shell, this quilted, technical design lends a nod to the high-performance outerwear the label once created for the U.S. Department of Defence.
SKU No.: SC361596
Style No.: 774318
Size & Fit
- Alpha Industries white shell jacket
- Quilted, hood, appliquéd patch, detachable NASA plaque, press stud-fastening side pockets, zipped sleeve pocket with pen slots and designer-stamped grosgrain zip pull, panelled sleeve, ribbed trims, two internal slip pockets, fully lined
- Zip fastening through front
- 100% nylon; lining: 100% nylon; padding: 100% polyester
- Dry clean
- Length shoulder to hem: 26 inches/ 66cm
- Relaxed fit
- Model is 6'3"/ 191cm, chest size 38 inches and wears a size medium
Alpha Industries started in 1959 by designing outerwear for the U.S. army. Protective, warm and weather repellent, the high quality, military-inspired coats were a favourite of the U.S. Department of Defense. More than fifty years later and the label’s fur trimmed padded parkas and sturdy shell jackets remain a popular choice for budding outdoorsmen.
You May Also Like
Help & Advice
Find out the delivery options for this item.
We offer a free returns service using your Returns Note provided in your parcel or alternatively return in person to your nearest store.Find out more
If you're suffering from a sartorial block or need a hand hunting down something extra special, we're here to help.