NEW IN BAGSShop now
Shelburne army green fur-trimmed parka
Canada Goose fuses winter city style and rugged outdoorsy design in the Shelburne army green parka.…
Canada Goose fuses winter city style and rugged outdoorsy design in the Shelburne army green parka. Tested to withstand extreme temperatures of up to -20°C, this coat is made from the label’s water and wind-resistant Arctic-Tech shell that is filled with signature duck down; a combination that makes it much lighter than most padded outerwear. It’s shaped to a slim-fitting silhouette that has a hood with detachable coyote fur-trim, recessed ribbed cuffs to lock in heat and cuts at the thigh for full body coverage.
SKU No.: SC276422
Style No.: 598079
Size & Fit
- Canada Goose army green Arctic Tech shell parka
- Quilted, detachable coyote fur trim at drawstring hood, buckled woven hood trim, designer plaque at sleeve, side pockets, press stud-fastening cuffs and back vents, black ribbed jersey underlay cuffs, internal shoulder straps, two internal pockets, fully lined
- Concealed zip and press stud fastenings through front
- 85% polyester, 15% cotton; trim: 100% coyote fur; lining: 100% nylon; padding: 100% polyester; fill: white duck down
- Dry clean
- Length shoulder to hem: 35 inches/ 88cm
- Slim fit
- Model is 5'10"/ 178cm and wears a size small
Worn by Arctic climbers and the Canadian mounted police, Canada Goose is the number one choice for frost-fighting winterwear. Established in 1957, the Toronto-based brand boasts a collection of parka coats, gilets and trimmed hats, all made with practicality and style in mind.
You May Also Like
Help & Advice
Find out the delivery options for this item.
We offer a free returns service using your Returns Note provided in your parcel or alternatively return in person to your nearest store.Find out more
If you're suffering from a sartorial block or need a hand hunting down something extra special, we're here to help.