OFF WHITEShop now
When designing the Kinley parka, Canada Goose sought to create a metropolitan take on their rugged and functional outerwear. Its black shell is filled with signature goose down and shaped to an A-line style that has a snorkel hood and cinched waist for a more feminine silhouette. This outer layer is full of considered details including a rib-knit lined collar for when the high-neck is fully zipped up, recessed ribbed cuffs to seal in the heat and internal fastenings to adjust the length of the elasticated back straps.
SKU No.: SC282012
Style No.: 703993
Fabric & Care
- Canada Goose black shell parka
- Drawstring hood, internal jersey neckline trim, chest pockets, front flap pockets, zipped pockets, designer plaque at sleeve, concealed ribbed cuffs, elasticated back waist, press stud-fastening back vents, internal pocket, internal shoulder straps, fully lined
- Concealed zip and press stud fastenings through front
- 85% polyester, 15% cotton; lining: 100% nylon; padding: 100% polyester; filling: 100% duck down
- Dry clean
- Length shoulder to hem: 34 inches/ 86cm
- A-line style
- Model is 5'8"/ 173cm and wears a size small
Worn by Arctic climbers and the Canadian mounted police, Canada Goose is the number one choice for frost-fighting winterwear. Established in 1957, the Toronto-based brand boasts a collection of parka coats, gilets and trimmed hats, all made with practicality and style in mind.