VALENTINO GARAVANI BAGSShop now
Reconfigured to Canada Goose’s signature Fusion Fit, the Kensington grey parka offers urban style and extreme insulation to those with a smaller body frame. It’s crafted from the label’s water-resistant Arctic Tech® shell to a slim-fitting silhouette that is filled with insulating duck down and feathers. Further protection from the elements comes in the form of its hood with detachable coyote fur time and ribbed jersey cuffs to seal in the warmth. Multiple press-stud, button fastening and inner pockets offer practical storage when on the move.
SKU No.: SC296341
Style No.: 713711
Fabric & Care
- Canada Goose grey Arctic Tech® shell parka
- Fusion Fit, water and wind resistant, detachable coyote fur trim at fur-lined hood, black ribbed jersey collar and cuff underlay, press stud-fastening chest pockets, button-fastening front flap pockets, designer plaque at sleeve, adjustable canvas hood and waist tabs, designer tag, adjustable cuffs, press stud-fastening back vents, internal shoulder straps, patch pocket, black quilted shell lining
- Partially concealed zip and button fastenings through front
- 85% polyester, 15% cotton; lining: 100% nylon; fill: 80% down, 20% feather (duck); padding: 100% polyester; trim: 100% fur (coyote)
- Dry clean
- Length shoulder to hem: 32 inches/ 81cm
- Slim fit
- Model is 5'9"/ 175cm and wears a size small
Worn by Arctic climbers and the Canadian mounted police, Canada Goose is the number one choice for frost-fighting winterwear. Established in 1957, the Toronto-based brand boasts a collection of parka coats, gilets and trimmed hats, all made with practicality and style in mind.