NEW IN WOMEN'S BAGSShop now
Canada Goose’s Cabri jacket is a multipurpose piece for between the seasons. Saturated in a fire-red shade, its lightweight profile is filled with down for premium insulation. Tensile-knit inserts offer a greater scale of movement and allow for heat to be trapped in at the cuffs, while reflective panelling makes the jacket easier to spot in low-light conditions. Pack it down into the internal pocket when not in use.
SKU No.: SC313700
Style No.: 729157
Fabric & Care
- Canada Goose red shell jacket
- Quilted, drawstring hood with reflective details, zipped side pockets, black jersey inserts, designer plaque at sleeve, internal zipped pocket, fully lined, ribbed trims
- Concealed zip fastening through front
- 100% nylon; lining: 100% recycled polyester; filling: 80% goose down, 20% feather
- Machine wash
- Length shoulder to hem: 26 inches/ 65cm
- Semi-fitted style
- Model is 6'1"/ 186cm, chest size 38 inches and wears a size medium
Worn by Arctic climbers and the Canadian mounted police, Canada Goose is the number one choice for frost-fighting winterwear. Established in 1957, the Toronto-based brand boasts a collection of parka coats, gilets and trimmed hats, all made with practicality and style in mind.