OFF WHITEShop now
Canada Goose outerwear is both reliable and highly practical. Perfect for unpredictable spring climes, the Dore bomber jacket is crafted from the label’s Feather-Light fabric that’s windproof and water-resistant to keep you protected while the hood is padded with goose down for added insulation.
SKU No.: SC318908
Style No.: 731139
Fabric & Care
- Canada Goose army green shell bomber jacket
- Windproof, water-resistant, padded, drawstring hood, zipped side pockets, designer plaque at sleeve, black ribbed jersey trims, internal zipped pocket, fully lined
- Zip fastening through front
- 100% polyester; lining: 100% recycled polyester; fill: 80% down, 20% feathers (white goose); padding: 100% polyester
- Machine wash
- Length shoulder to hem: 22 inches/ 56cm
- Relaxed fit
- Model is 5'10"/ 178cm and wears a size small
Worn by Arctic climbers and the Canadian mounted police, Canada Goose is the number one choice for frost-fighting winterwear. Established in 1957, the Toronto-based brand boasts a collection of parka coats, gilets and trimmed hats, all made with practicality and style in mind.