OFF WHITEShop now
Canada Goose opts for a clean aesthetic for its black Elmira jacket; its clean lines are cut from the brand’s Dura-Force Light shell – a durable fabric that’s designed to fend off nature’s forces through its wind and water-resistant finish. Featuring a high neck and storm flaps, it’s subtly trimmed with reflective stripes that’ll give you after-dusk visibility.
SKU No.: SC318911
Style No.: 731141
Fabric & Care
- Canada Goose black Dura-Force Light shell jacket
- Windproof, water-resistant, high neck, front and back storm flaps, two button-fastening front pockets, designer plaque at sleeve, reflective stripes at back, adjustable press stud-fastening cuffs, drawstring hem, internal zipped pocket, partial mesh lining
- Concealed zip and button fastenings through front
- 100% polyester; lining: 100% recycled polyester
- Machine wash
- Length shoulder to hem: 25 inches/ 64cm
- Loose fit
- Model is 5'10"/ 178cm and wears a size small
Worn by Arctic climbers and the Canadian mounted police, Canada Goose is the number one choice for frost-fighting winterwear. Established in 1957, the Toronto-based brand boasts a collection of parka coats, gilets and trimmed hats, all made with practicality and style in mind.