NEW-IN PUMPSShop now
Taken from the Black Label collection, Canada Goose’s Maitland jacket is perfect for city adventures. Padded with warming down, it’s crafted from durable, water-resistant Arctic Tech shell and finished with practical pockets and a drawstring hood.
SKU No.: SC345929
Style No.: 762779
Size & Fit
- Canada Goose black Arctic-Tech shell jacket
- Part of the Black Label Collection
- Water and wind-resistant, detachable press stud-fastening drawstring hood, ribbed jersey high neck and cuff underlay, four press stud-fastening front flap pockets, designer plaque at sleeve, zipped sides, quilted shell lining
- Concealed zip and press stud fastenings through front
- 85% polyester, 15% cotton; lining: 100% polyester; fill: 80% down, 20% feathers (duck); padding: 100% polyester
- Dry clean
- Length shoulder to hem: 27 inches/ 69cm
- Boxy fit
- Model is 6'3"/ 191cm, chest size 38 inches and wears a size medium
Worn by Arctic climbers and the Canadian mounted police, Canada Goose is the number one choice for frost-fighting winterwear. Established in 1957, the Toronto-based brand boasts a collection of parka coats, gilets and trimmed hats, all made with practicality and style in mind.
You May Also Like
Help & Advice
Find out the delivery options for this item.
We offer a free returns service using your Returns Note provided in your parcel or alternatively return in person to your nearest store.Find out more
If you're suffering from a sartorial block or need a hand hunting down something extra special, we're here to help.