NEW-IN PUMPSShop now
Expedition PBI fur-trimmed Arctic-Tech parka
Canada Goose’s Expedition parka has been field tested in some of the coldest places on earth,…
Please select a size
This style runs true to size
Canada Goose’s Expedition parka has been field tested in some of the coldest places on earth, so you’re guaranteed maximum protection. Designed with down padding and a fur trim, this technical Arctic Tech shell style has been created in collaboration with Polar Bears International, an organisation dedicated to the preservation of polar bear habitats.
SKU No.: SC345930
Style No.: 762780
Size & Fit
- Canada Goose blue Arctic-Tech shell parka
- This product is in partnership with Polar Bears International
- Water and wind-resistant, detachable coyote fur trim at drawstring hood, wired hood brim, internal fleece-lined chin guard, four Velcro-fastening front flap pockets, designer plaque, concealed zipped side pockets, flap pocket and two pen slots at sleeves, black ribbed jersey cuff underlay, black canvas trims and plaque at back, internal zipped and patch pocket, drawstring waist, Velcro-fastening elasticated shell snow skirt, quilted shell lining
- Concealed zip and Velcro fastenings through front
- 85% polyester, 15% cotton; lining: 100% nylon; fill: 80% down, 20% feathers (duck); padding: 100% polyester; trim: 100% fur (coyote)
- Dry clean
- Length shoulder to hem: 34 inches/ 87cm
- Boxy fit
- Model is 6'3"/ 191cm, chest size 38 inches and wears a size medium
Worn by Arctic climbers and the Canadian mounted police, Canada Goose is the number one choice for frost-fighting winterwear. Established in 1957, the Toronto-based brand boasts a collection of parka coats, gilets and trimmed hats, all made with practicality and style in mind.
You May Also Like
Help & Advice
Find out the delivery options for this item.
We offer a free returns service using your Returns Note provided in your parcel or alternatively return in person to your nearest store.Find out more
If you're suffering from a sartorial block or need a hand hunting down something extra special, we're here to help.