NEW-IN PUMPSShop now
Expedition fur-trimmed Arctic-Tech parka
The Expedition parka by Canada Goose is designed for extreme climates and modern adventures, having…
Please select a size
This style runs true to size
The Expedition parka by Canada Goose is designed for extreme climates and modern adventures, having been developed for scientists based in Antarctica. Padded with insulating down and trimmed with fur at the hood, this water and wind-resistant Arctic Tech shell style offers durable practicality at its best.
SKU No.: SC345931
Style No.: 762781
Size & Fit
- Canada Goose black Arctic-Tech shell parka
- Water and wind-resistant, detachable coyote fur trim at drawstring hood, wired hood brim, internal fleece-lined chin guard, four Velcro-fastening front flap pockets, designer plaque, concealed zipped side pockets, flap pocket and two pen slots at sleeves, ribbed jersey cuff underlay, black canvas trims and plaque at back, internal zipped and patch pocket, drawstring waist, Velcro-fastening elasticated shell snow skirt, quilted shell lining
- Concealed zip and Velcro fastenings through front
- 85% polyester, 15% cotton; lining: 100% nylon; fill: 80% down, 20% feathers (duck); padding: 100% polyester; trim: 100% fur (coyote)
- Dry clean
- Length shoulder to hem: 34 inches/ 87cm
- Boxy fit
- Model is 6'2"/ 187cm, chest size 38 inches and wears a size medium
Worn by Arctic climbers and the Canadian mounted police, Canada Goose is the number one choice for frost-fighting winterwear. Established in 1957, the Toronto-based brand boasts a collection of parka coats, gilets and trimmed hats, all made with practicality and style in mind.
You May Also Like
Help & Advice
Find out the delivery options for this item.
We offer a free returns service using your Returns Note provided in your parcel or alternatively return in person to your nearest store.Find out more
If you're suffering from a sartorial block or need a hand hunting down something extra special, we're here to help.