NEW-IN PUMPSShop now
Reimagined in a punchy blue hue, Canada Goose’s iconic Emory parka is a certified performance outerwear hero. Water and wind resistant, it’s crafted from the label’s signature Arctic-Tech fabric and entirely quilted to ensure heightened warmth. Defined by a detachable fur-trim and drawstring hem fastening, it boasts practicality without compromising on style.
SKU No.: SC346262
Style No.: 762758
Size & Fit
- Canada Goose blue Arctic-Tech shell parka
- Padded, water and wind resistant, Thermal Experience Index™ technology, detachable fur trim at drawstring hood, buckled hood trim, designer plaque at sleeve, two zipped front pockets, two patch and slip pockets, adjustable press-stud fastenings at ribbed cuffs, concealed drawstring hem, fully lined
- Concealed zip and press-stud fastenings through front
- 85% polyester, 15% cotton; lining: 100% nylon; padding: 80% feather, 20% down (duck); trim: coyote fur
- Dry clean
- Length shoulder to hem: 33 inches/ 84cm
- Relaxed fit
- Model is 6'3"/ 191cm, chest size 38" and wears a size medium
Worn by Arctic climbers and the Canadian mounted police, Canada Goose is the number one choice for frost-fighting winterwear. Established in 1957, the Toronto-based brand boasts a collection of parka coats, gilets and trimmed hats, all made with practicality and style in mind.
You May Also Like
Help & Advice
Find out the delivery options for this item.
We offer a free returns service using your Returns Note provided in your parcel or alternatively return in person to your nearest store.Find out more
If you're suffering from a sartorial block or need a hand hunting down something extra special, we're here to help.