NEW-IN PUMPSShop now
Canada Goose’s highly technical Chateau shell coat blends wind and water-resistant qualities with a sleek, urban-ready finish. Tailored to the label’s petite Fusion Fit, this navy style is padded with insulating down and crowned with a shielding fur-trimmed hood.
SKU No.: SC346263
Style No.: 762767
Size & Fit
- Canada Goose navy Arctic-Tech shell coat
- Padded, water and wind resistant, Thermal Experience Index™ technology, detachable fur trim at drawstring hood, buckled hood trim, zipped chest pocket, designer plaque, side slip pockets, jersey ribbed trims, two internal patch pockets, zipped pocket, fully lined
- Concealed zip and button fastening through front
- 85% polyester, 15% cotton; trim: 100% (coyote) fur; lining:100% nylon; filling: 80% down, 20% feather (duck); trim: coyote fur
- Dry clean
- Length shoulder to hem: 30 inches/ 76.5cm
- Relaxed fit
- Model is 6'3"/ 191cm, chest size 38 inches and wears a size medium
Worn by Arctic climbers and the Canadian mounted police, Canada Goose is the number one choice for frost-fighting winterwear. Established in 1957, the Toronto-based brand boasts a collection of parka coats, gilets and trimmed hats, all made with practicality and style in mind.
You May Also Like
Help & Advice
Find out the delivery options for this item.
We offer a free returns service using your Returns Note provided in your parcel or alternatively return in person to your nearest store.Find out more
If you're suffering from a sartorial block or need a hand hunting down something extra special, we're here to help.