OFF WHITEShop now
Take on the elements with confidence in Canada Goose’s navy Shelburne parka. Made from the label’s signature Arctic-Tech shell, its water and wind-resistant base is quilted for extra-warmth, while it’s cut to a slim silhouette with a cosy fur-trimmed hood.
SKU No.: SC347090
Style No.: 759840
Fabric & Care
- Canada Goose black Arctic-Tech shell parka
- Part of the Black Label Collection
- Water and wind-resistant, detachable coyote fur trim at drawstring hood, quilted, designer plaque at sleeve, press stud-fastening side pockets, adjustable press stud-fastening cuffs, ribbed jersey cuff underlay, press stud-fastening side vents, internal shoulder straps, zipped and flap pocket, black shell lining
- Concealed zip and press stud fastenings through front
- 85% polyester, 15% cotton; lining: 100% polyester; fill: 80% down, 20% feathers (white duck); padding: 100% polyester; trim: 100% fur (coyote)
- Dry clean
- Length shoulder to hem: 34 inches/ 87cm
- Slim fit
- Model is 5'10"/ 178cm and wears a size small
Worn by Arctic climbers and the Canadian mounted police, Canada Goose is the number one choice for frost-fighting winterwear. Established in 1957, the Toronto-based brand boasts a collection of parka coats, gilets and trimmed hats, all made with practicality and style in mind.