NEW IN BAGSShop now
The Arctic-Tech shell Kenton coat from Canada Goose fuses high-functionality with the brand’s signature aesthetic. Cast in navy, its padded collar, fur-trimmed hood and ribbed cuffs will keep you warm no matter the weather, while it’s cut to a boxy profile that’s appliquéd with the house’s iconic designer patch.
SKU No.: SC347095
Style No.: 759843
Size & Fit
- Canada Goose navy Arctic-Tech shell parka
- Part of the Black Label Collection
- Water and wind-resistant, detachable coyote fur trim at detachable drawstring hood, wired hood brim, black padded shell collar and hood lining, quilted, designer plaque at sleeve, zipped side pockets, reflective trim at hood and cuffs, black ribbed jersey cuff underlay with thumb holes, press stud-fastening side vents, internal shoulder straps, zipped pocket, two patch pockets, fully lined
- Zip fastening through front
- 85% polyester, 15% cotton; lining: 100% nylon; padding: 100% polyester; fill: 80% down, 20% feathers (white duck); trim: 100% fur (coyote)
- Dry clean
- Length shoulder to hem: 32 inches/ 82cm
- Boxy fit
- Model is 5'10"/178cm and wears a size small
Worn by Arctic climbers and the Canadian mounted police, Canada Goose is the number one choice for frost-fighting winterwear. Established in 1957, the Toronto-based brand boasts a collection of parka coats, gilets and trimmed hats, all made with practicality and style in mind.
You May Also Like
Help & Advice
Find out the delivery options for this item.
We offer a free returns service using your Returns Note provided in your parcel or alternatively return in person to your nearest store.Find out more
If you're suffering from a sartorial block or need a hand hunting down something extra special, we're here to help.