NEW-IN PUMPSShop now
With styles like the black Macmillan coat, Canada Goose prove the brand’s versatility – whether you’re exploring the Alps or a new city, they’ve got you covered. It’s made from water and wind-resistant Arctic-Tech shell, as it features a hood and designer plaque.
SKU No.: SC348145
Style No.: 762771
Size & Fit
- Canada Goose black Arctic-Tech shell jacket
- Part of the black label collection
- Padded, water and wind resistant, Thermal Experience Index™ technology, drawstring hood, buckled hood trim, designer black label plaque, zipped side pockets, concealed jersey ribbed trims, split sides, curved longer-back hem, internal zipped pocket, fully lined
- Concealed two-way zip and press stud fastenings through front
- 85% polyester, 15% cotton; lining: 100% polyester; padding: 100% polyester; fill: 80% feather, 20% down (duck)
- Dry clean
- Length shoulder to hem: front: 27 inches/ 68.5cm; back: 29 inches/ 73.5cm
- Regular fit
- Model is 6'2"/ 188cm, chest size 40 inches and wears a size medium
Worn by Arctic climbers and the Canadian mounted police, Canada Goose is the number one choice for frost-fighting winterwear. Established in 1957, the Toronto-based brand boasts a collection of parka coats, gilets and trimmed hats, all made with practicality and style in mind.
You May Also Like
Help & Advice
Find out the delivery options for this item.
We offer a free returns service using your Returns Note provided in your parcel or alternatively return in person to your nearest store.Find out more
If you're suffering from a sartorial block or need a hand hunting down something extra special, we're here to help.