NEW-IN PUMPSShop now
Experts in the outerwear industry, Canada Goose was founded in Toronto over five decades ago and now invent pieces like the navy Macmillan coat to work no matter the climate. Cut from padded Artic-Tech shell, its regular profiles topped with an enveloping hood.
SKU No.: SC348146
Style No.: 762771
Size & Fit
- Canada Goose navy Arctic-Tech shell coat
- Part of the black label collection
- Padded, water and wind resistant, Thermal Experience Index™ technology, drawstring hood, buckled hood trim, designer black label plaque, zipped side pockets, concealed jersey ribbed trims, split sides, curved longer-back hem, internal zipped pocket, fully lined
- Concealed two-way zip and press stud fastenings through front
- 85% polyester, 15% cotton; lining: 100% polyester; padding: 100% polyester; fill: 80% feather, 20% down (duck)
- Dry clean
- Length shoulder to hem: front: 27 inches/ 68.5cm; back: 29 inches/ 73.5cm
- Relaxed fit
- Model is 6'2"/ 188cm, chest size 40 inches and wears a size medium
Worn by Arctic climbers and the Canadian mounted police, Canada Goose is the number one choice for frost-fighting winterwear. Established in 1957, the Toronto-based brand boasts a collection of parka coats, gilets and trimmed hats, all made with practicality and style in mind.
You May Also Like
Help & Advice
Find out the delivery options for this item.
We offer a free returns service using your Returns Note provided in your parcel or alternatively return in person to your nearest store.Find out more
If you're suffering from a sartorial block or need a hand hunting down something extra special, we're here to help.