The Vanier gilet for kids scales down Canada Goose’s signature outdoors expertise to petite proportions. Crafted from the label’s Arctic Tech shell, this red layer is quilted with insulating down padding and offers water-resistant properties.
SKU No.: SC475617
Style No.: 891466
Size & Fit
- Canada Goose Kids red Arctic-Tech gilet
- Water resistant, quilted, high-neck, reflective stripe details at back neck, designer plaque appliqué, two side slant pockets, designer tag, curved longer back hem, fully lined
- Concealed zip and press-stud fastenings through front
- 84% polyester, 16% cotton; lining: 100% polyamide; fill: 80% down, 20% feather (white duck)
- Machine wash
- Size medium length shoulder to hem: front: 20.5 inches/ 52cm; back: 22 inches/ 56cm
Worn by Arctic climbers and the Canadian mounted police, Canada Goose is the number one choice for frost-fighting winterwear. Established in 1957, the Toronto-based brand boasts a collection of parka coats, gilets and trimmed hats, all made with practicality and style in mind.
Help & Advice
Find out the delivery options for this item.
Returns couldn't be easier.Find out more
If you're suffering from a sartorial block or need a hand hunting down something extra special, we're here to help.