The Vanier gilet for kids from Canada Goose is identical to the label’s adult mainline both in appearance and performance. Crafted from water-resistant Arctic Tech shell, this fresh white layer is quilted with down padding for maximum warmth.
SKU No.: SC506162
Style No.: 919617
Size & Fit
- Canada Goose Kids white Arctic-Tech gilet
- Water resistant, high-neck, quilted, reflective stripe details at back neck, embroidered designer plaque at chest, two slip slant pockets at side, designer tag, curved longer hem at back, fully lined
- Concealed zip and press-stud fastening through front
- 84% polyester, 16% cotton; lining: 100% polyamide; fill: 80% down, 20% feathers (duck)
- Machine wash
- Size 14+ years length shoulder to hem: front: 22 inches/ 56cm; back: 23.5 inches/ 60cm
Worn by Arctic climbers and the Canadian mounted police, Canada Goose is the number one choice for frost-fighting winterwear. Established in 1957, the Toronto-based brand boasts a collection of parka coats, gilets and trimmed hats, all made with practicality and style in mind.
Help & Advice
Find out the delivery options for this item.
Returns couldn't be easier.Find out more
If you're suffering from a sartorial block or need a hand hunting down something extra special, we're here to help.