The black Bobcat jacket from Canada Goose Kids is made from the label’s Resistor 40D shell that’s highly durable and abrasive resistant making it perfect for playtime. This quilted style is detailed with reflective trims for visibility and packed with down padding for insulation.
SKU No.: SC506171
Style No.: 919625
Size & Fit
- Canada Goose Kids black Resistor 40D shell jacket
- Elasticated hood, reflective piping trims, two zip-fastening side pockets, embroidered designer plaque at sleeve, ribbed cuff underlay, reflective inserts at hood, designer-stamped zip trim, internal mesh patch pocket and zip-fastening compartment, internal ID plaque, longer hem at back, fully lined
- Zip fastening through front
- 100% polyamide; lining: 100% polyamide; fill: 80% down, 20% feathers (duck)
- Machine wash
- Size 2 years length shoulder to hem: 15.5 inches/ 39.5cm
Worn by Arctic climbers and the Canadian mounted police, Canada Goose is the number one choice for frost-fighting winterwear. Established in 1957, the Toronto-based brand boasts a collection of parka coats, gilets and trimmed hats, all made with practicality and style in mind.
Help & Advice
Find out the delivery options for this item.
Returns couldn't be easier.Find out more
If you're suffering from a sartorial block or need a hand hunting down something extra special, we're here to help.